GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I am goin to get rid of my weld outback 16.5x12s with 33x12.5 bfg muds and was wantin to run on some stocks for a while. My dad is going to pick these up for me tomorrow mornin and before we do the final buy I was curious what you all thought about these. I like the caddys better than the stocks that come on our trucks. Here is the craigslist ad and a pic of the actual wheels.

mycaddystobe.jpg

http://modesto.craigslist.org/pts/1098345351.html

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya those do look good. These are just for replacement stocks so I can run back and forth down i5 from san luis obispo to my hometown which is about 175 mile drive one way. I saw a few of the 18s but they were asking around 800 for them. They look really good though.

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
I have a set of those in the shed that I used to run about 4 years ago or so, here's a few pics to give you an idea of what they look like on a Silverado
HPIM0713.jpg

HPIM0708.jpg

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts
I saw those on CL too :lol: I like the 18 caddie stockers better but for the price you cant beat those :imo

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha ya my dad just picked them up for 250 for me so he talked them down more than I could of haha saved me a trip back home and then back to SLO. Ill probably roll on these for a while till I figure out what tire setup I want. Nice wheels for stockers in the mean time haha

·
Registered
9 Posts
I bought a set just like that but in the aluminum version for $275, I got them at the Canfield swap meet here in Ohio. I am currently waiting on a set of Mickey Thompson Baja Claws to mount them, they are definately nice looking wheels though!

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ya just wish Easter was here so I could run home and put them on. Kinda interested how stocks will do at the dunes now haha o well more power and better mpg now :big_banana_Dance:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts