GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Team White!
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving today and saw a NBS Silverado with the Superlift kit like I have on it and looks like he towers over me. :nono: So i guess i'm looking to lift my truck a little more, maybe an inch or two, my cvs are pretty flat so kinda curious to what others are running. Interested in how much lift you have in the rear and how much you cranked in the front.

Right now I have the Superlift 5 inch block on top of the factory block and the cvs cranked just to level it. I want to get rid of the factory block and get a little more lift. What do you guys think? How much more can I go?

Pics would be cool too! :bowtie:

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
I have Ford keys and can still crank mine some more and I have the block that came with the kit and a AAL and a arch so after everything settled about 3" or so in the back. going to be getting either 8" leafs and take out the 5" and and add 2" blocks or going to do a shackle flip and run a smaller block.

I am sure you have already seen pics of mine but if you still want to see some just ask.

·
previously USMC05
552 Posts
I had 6" lift AALs and block then i switched the block to a 5.5" and ford keys up front with the 3" body i had 37s on mine as well

·
The suspension changer
1,658 Posts
Did you actually look side by side? I think I get beat by truck over all the time but when I pull next to them I kill them bad. If it was just riding down the street and you saw it, it's prob no bigger than yours. Have someone else drive yours as you stand on side of the road go by and you will be shocked how big it actually looks. Trust me!

·
Team White!
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Did you actually look side by side? I think I get beat by truck over all the time but when I pull next to them I kill them bad. If it was just riding down the street and you saw it, it's prob no bigger than yours. Have someone else drive yours as you stand on side of the road go by and you will be shocked how big it actually looks. Trust me!
Nah, I was in the wife's Jeep driving, but I can tell it was taller than mine, and he had the same crossmember drop brackets as I did, not sure tires, but at least 37s maybe 38s and they didnt look stuffed at all. :think:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts