GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Did you see a white sonoma and subaru blue s10 there? I was there with my buddies

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Heard some cops were handing tickets. Definitely wanted to go to this show, but couldn't make it.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah i know travis. He's really cool and i love the style of his truck.

Post up some pics of the trucks. I'm sure i saw them but i saw so many trucks its hard to remember them all.

I had a great time at the show. I hope they invite us back next year. I heard the park owners werent very happy.

·
This is a bunch of shit!
1,943 Posts
Nice pics. I'm upset that I wasn't able to go out there this weekend.

Why are the park owners not happy?

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Yea there were a ton. Those bagged trucks are a lot of fun. My truck was there too as a support truck for the other 2 guys. Good thing too the one guys relays crapped out. I had to pump his tanks up so he could refil his bags so we could go home. This onboard air is very handy.

·
Missin the switches
3,045 Posts
Im pissed i missed it..from what ive heard the show is back on for next year already..once the owners realized that they made the most money EVER in a weekend they decided to let the little things slide..

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Sweet well next year we should let everyone know so we can get together.

·
Missin the switches
3,045 Posts
definatly..hopefully by then the Ho will be in show shape with everything painted up and the 6.0 will be in forsure..she needs some tlc right now so thats partially why i didnt go lol

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
I hope they invite us back next year. I heard the park owners werent very happy.
Im pissed i missed it..from what ive heard the show is back on for next year already..once the owners realized that they made the most money EVER in a weekend they decided to let the little things slide..
I heard the park made $15,000 from just the camping fees for the whole weekend. Think I read that on s10forum

·
Registered
88 Posts
it is definitely on at the same place for 2010. they got all the kinks worked out. i definitely am looking forward to attending again

·
HUSTLIN
890 Posts
way to bump an old ass thread David.. lol

·
Missin the switches
3,045 Posts
ya someone start up a 2010 thread lol..i plan on makin it down there with some buddies this year..gotta make it to at least 1 show

·
im new
551 Posts
fuck yea that show was badass defenately going to be there again this year!!

·
I'm **** the Neighborhood
2,385 Posts
id like to actually go to a decent show this year

1 - 20 of 20 Posts