GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to find someone on here to make them for me since it doens't look like i will be able to find them around here for a decent price (one quote i had was $120 for 8 bolts)...i need 5/8" thick bolts that fit a 3" axle tube and are around 12" long from the bottom of the arc to the top of the bolt...can anyone do that or could maybe get one of thier local shops to do it and send them to me? Id like to get my zero rates on sometime this year...lol...ive had them sittin in my truck for well over a month now and its killing me.

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
hey man there is a place here in marietta g a that makes em really cheap i picked some up from them once! :rocking: :rockon: they may ship so if you want the number i'll try to find it let me know..

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
i actually found the number in my pocket pc it's "drive shaft services" 770-427-4898 i called them they are $10 ea for most applications not sure if they ship but they are a truckin co for like big trucks mostly so i bet they do...they make them custom however you want them. if you go pick them up they make them in front of you it's cool too! :rockit: let me know if it works out for you! :rocking:

·
5,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hmm...thats more reasonable. Id rather pay $10 each instead of $15. I might be gettin in contact with you if worse comes to worse.

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
I could pick up a set for you when im in Houston - my guess is 8 5/8" bolts would be 80-90 bucks. If you went with thinner stock it would be cheaper. You know you dont have 5/8" stock - they may not fit through your plates.

·
5,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I bought couple 1/2" bolts once...just to see if they were long enough, and they were, but guess what, the stock bolts were thicker, so im guessin they are 5/8"...i just can't see going from 5/8" stock to something smaller...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.