GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.can-back.com/

Anyone ever use one of these? Im thinking about getting one with me carrying all my backpacking gear, mountain bikes, tools, ect in the back of my truck.

Looking for a canvas camper so any other brands used??

·
Maniac
692 Posts
I like the Can-Back. I think I may get one, too, depending on how easy it goes on and off and mounts.

·
NCOR
8,451 Posts
I still have mine, just not on the truck.

I loved mine, great for wheeling in the winter or summer. Camped back there in the rain a time or two as well and woke up as dry as I went to sleep. I just got to the point where I was just going to destroy it wheeling so I took it off and then shortly after ditched the factory bed.

·
VMax CC
207 Posts
Those things are ridiculously expensive for a canvas cover. . .

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Good deal. Ill place the order soon as I get back home next month.

Anyone used there rack? Im at least looking at getting the cross bar kit, but still kicking the idea of the rack around....just not sure what id use it for since I always carry around my wakeboards

·
Disco Lives
101 Posts
I still have mine, just not on the truck.

I loved mine, great for wheeling in the winter or summer. Camped back there in the rain a time or two as well and woke up as dry as I went to sleep. I just got to the point where I was just going to destroy it wheeling so I took it off and then shortly after ditched the factory bed.
Is yours for sell?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts