GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone I have a 03 z71 with the LT3 package.. it has the leather captains chairs and I was wondering if there is someway that I can ditch the middle console and get a bench seat in the there to replace that whole thing? Can you buy the seats somewhere? Maybe a junk yard? are the driver and passenger seats that are in the trucks with the middle bench seat the same as mine? Anyone want a middle console?

·
Yes, I do...
4,065 Posts
I have a katzkins covered jump seat that I will swap with you if you have graphite interior. The Katzkin cover is dk. graphite. PM me if you are intrested.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey guys my truck has the grey leather... also, someone has pmed be about swaping.. he is in tampa so hes really close... anyways... what does the katskin look like? Also, are we even sure they will swap or no?

·
Yes, I do...
4,065 Posts
I can get you pics of the Katzkin, but I'm at work right now. I'll pop you a PM later. Yes, the pieces will swap, they bolt up the same at the floor. Depending on which console you have we may also need to swap the trim around the glove box assembly so that each set up looks right.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts