Sent from my Big Block iPhone using Tapatalk

·
can't lose on 22z
1,442 Posts
your truck looks to be a 2wd, highly doubt they will fit

·
GMFS Senior Member
4,032 Posts
Put wheels on truck, use a floor jack to raise it up 4"s, check clearance. :shrug:

But chances are you're going to need atleast 7"+ to clear with a good bit of trimming.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Put wheels on truck, use a floor jack to raise it up 4"s, check clearance. :shrug:

But chances are you're going to need atleast 7"+ to clear with a good bit of trimming.
Is there anything i could add onto that CST 4inch lift to make them clear and if so what do you experts recommend, this will be my first pick up with a lift, i've been into lowriding most of my life.

·
GMFS Senior Member
4,032 Posts
I'd say go with the fabtech 7" kit (if they still make it or the rough country 6" plus a zone 1.5" body lift ith either of those kits.

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
then just add a body lift? is the cst lift a full drop? i think a lot of their lifts are. if so you can run lifted spindles as well but might have alignment problems. that just varies.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
then just add a body lift? is the cst lift a full drop? i think a lot of their lifts are. if so you can run lifted spindles as well but might have alignment problems. that just varies.
i'ts a 4 inch spindle lift, do you guys think a 2 inch coil spacer can be added?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts