GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
on what rim? They will probably rub a decent amount if on a 10" wide rim.

·
W.F.O.
140 Posts
blade said:
can i fit 36x14.50 under a 6in pro comp lift for a 2500hd ?
My 35's are on 16x8's and they rub ever so slightly when I am turning the wheel sharply in a hole, etc. so i would ventur to guess that while 36x14.5's will fit, they are going to rub without some mod work.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
i think theres a member on fullsizechevy that has a ecsb HD and hes running a 6in lift with 36x14.50 STS. if i remeber right his name is 1BADHD. u may wanna check that out.

·
Registered
703 Posts
14.5 on an 8 inch rim? that might look a little funny to start with, i had a friend with 36x16.5 cepeks on 15x10's and they looked like baloons. Put a 3" BL and then throw the 36's in there so you dont crush the corners of your fenders and also enjoy being in a bigger truck, that or just stick with 35's

·
2,451 Posts
I think it will fit, just dont be suprised if you have to trim a little. Dont even try on a 12" wide rim.

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
I don't see any reason why you couldn't. Some people say you can't BL a duramax, but i know it can be done, seen it a few times.

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
Im bodylifting bens duramax in a few weeks - so all those who say it cant be done watch :devil:

·
W.F.O.
140 Posts
rkik said:
Here is a HD with a 6" Superlift and 36x14.50 TSL Radials. Looks like in addition to the airdam he had to also cut some of the bumper but I think it looks good :head: .

rkik
Definately looks good!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts