GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to make my center seat fold, in my reg-cab with a 40/20/40 split. Since I havent been able to find a center seat that folds in the materal of my seats, I thoguht I would try to make it fold myself. Has anyone ever done this before, that has some info on how it can be done? Are thier kits you can use to do this, that come with all the joints and hardwear? I know that most folding center seats have a storage area, but I'm mainly interested in just having a arm rest. Can anyone help? Thanks guys.

·
Registered
489 Posts
anything can be done if you have the money ..... why not find the seat that does folg and just have it recovered ..... I would thin that would be your cheapest and best rout to go ... unless you can find someone to mae the parts you need ... I don't now of a kit thatis made for that ...somone else mite know a little more then I do ...

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ntjeepster said:
anything can be done if you have the money ..... why not find the seat that does folg and just have it recovered ..... I would thin that would be your cheapest and best rout to go ... unless you can find someone to mae the parts you need ... I don't now of a kit thatis made for that ...somone else mite know a little more then I do ...
yeah, I realize I could go to the stealership and have exactly what I want, but I thought I would try it myself first. I think your right getting a seat that folds and recovering it would be the best way to go, unless there’s a kit that someone else knows about.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts