GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Member #66
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need a price range of 4.10's, and a eaton posi for my 2003 silverado... i tried to look it up but this crap confuses me :ninja:

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
rough estimate...150 gears, 300 posi, and about 300 install.
If it's a 4wd which i doubt it, up the price like another 150 for front gearin

·
Member #66
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nope, 2wd ;] where would be a good palce to purchase the gears and posi?

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
jegs.com or summit racing. 4 wheel parts is another option but they tend to be pricey. Also, check around for local places because you could probably find a good deal

·
Registered
54 Posts
YOu will get a great deal from these guys. Cheaper than any other place that I looked (jegs, summit, toms ring and pinion, etc)

Power Train Truck and Auto Parts
1-866-589-GEAR
http://www.stores.ebay.com/rearendparts

·
internet bigot®
4,016 Posts
i got my 4.10s and eaton installed for 1100 in tucson.. of course there are only 2 places to get them installed there and they both were about the same... i have GM gears...

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
you lookin at about 550 for the gear install, then add the price of your locker into it.

there really isnt that much more labor installing a locker and gears vs. just gears. they still have to take the entire thing apart :crazy:

·
a.k.a. turbodan
3,220 Posts
1 million dollars. mmuuhhaaahhhahaaa

now seriously, every place is going to be different but under 1k definatly,
sorry bryce, 1100 seems a little steep, but it is gm parts, so i understand.

·
internet bigot®
4,016 Posts
ya i know it was expensive... but there are only 2 places in tucson that do differential installs... they were both about the same price, the only reason that i went with the one i did is because it was conveniently located...

·
a.k.a. turbodan
3,220 Posts
its ok bryce, you know damn well i bought chassistech and spent 3 times the money i should have spent.......i would have rather gotten some gears and posi for the price you paid than have to deal with AIM:(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts