GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
dreamrr said:
I dont no how to make a sig so can someone make one for me. Thanks a lot. be creative! :flame:
I am sure BDZ71 will more than happy to crank ya one. One suggestion. Get a quartering shot from the front. Maybe slightly down hill from front to rear. Think DE's old sig.

·
[>
3,255 Posts
dreamrr.gif

First sig I have had time to do in a while. Hope it does the trick.

·
[>
3,255 Posts
gabeherndon said:
I didn't even try to look for a website I just used the 2 pics he posted, looks good though brandon :head:

The cut on the left is the one he posted in here.. The cut on the right He posted somewhere else I found searching his posts for pics .. Maby offroad section cant remember :think:

·
[>
3,255 Posts
dreamrr said:
Why wont it let me use these. It just says the pic can only be 100 pixels by 100 pixels
Sounds like you are trying to upload it as an Avatar (small Image under name)

To put it in your sig. It needs to be hosted somewhere (like Photobucket) and linked in you signature. Under UserCP click on Edit Signature. Use the Insert Picture icon in that forum and put in the images Address. Simple as that.

If you have more questions let me know. Or let me know what one you are wanting to use and I can fix it for you if you would like.. But Im sure you can figure it out.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yea baby!!!!
Thanks a lot. I really liked both of them, but I wanted a side view so I chose this one.

·
[>
3,255 Posts
Thats cool.
And yes it works :head:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts