GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
here's a quick try. i only have photoshop elements 2.0 so i don't have all the options as the complete version. but here you go

arrival_blue.gif

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea that doesn't look to good. Prolly would look better in real life. but I am just deciding what color I want to go with. I dearly want black, but everyone is telling me its a huge mistake :bawl:

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
yea that doesn't look to good. Prolly would look better in real life. but I am just deciding what color I want to go with. I dearly want black, but everyone is telling me its a huge mistake
nobody will stop you from getting black, if you want black then you should get it. The only thing people have warned you about is if you have a black truck every little imperfection will show up in the paint. You can get black if you want, but you must be prepared for it.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Slash4824 said:
nobody will stop you from getting black, if you want black then you should get it. The only thing people have warned you about is if you have a black truck every little imperfection will show up in the paint. You can get black if you want, but you must be prepared for it.
i went to the GMC dealer today to look at trucks and wow I was amazed at that carbon metalliic! Nearly black, but in sunlight almost sparkles. I really liked it.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Go with black if you want it, but like everyone else says, its really hard to keep clean, and any imperfection shows up. but it also is the best looking color when it is clean.

·
Registered
546 Posts
NO SILLY primer is the best color cuz i like mine with the no shine the ultimate in car show finish NO WAX needed , lol for all of us UNDER CONSTRUCTION class ,,,, built not bought

1 - 10 of 10 Posts