GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Candy Corn Harvester...
6,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what's up guys. i currently have a lifted screw f150 and i miss my old silvy real bad, so now the time has come to get rid of the ford. i was browsing the site the other day and ran across this truck, spugen's
user17009_pic7132_1239145531gif.gif

i love the setup on this truck, i am looking to get a gmc extended cab 4x4. so what kinda drop would i need to make mine similar to this one? i believe they are 22's. if i dropped the rear by taking the blocks out or drop shackles and dropping the front 1" would i be close? i am just sick of having a truck i can't take anywhere. i would love to get the regular cab, but they are kinda useless for anything but cruisin, no offense. also i am trying to get a regular 4x4, not a z71, but if i can't find a non-z71, how much higher do they sit? any pics of this setup? thanks guys, ATOM:shake:

·
Officially Tucking Tire
8,919 Posts
the truck pictured above looks to be dropped w/ just a 2" drop shackle in the back
yup, but 2wds sit lower than 4x4s.

id just ditch the rear block, get some shackles, and see how it sits.
if you want the front lower you can decrank you torsion bars.

·
Candy Corn Harvester...
6,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so if i ditched the blocks and go from there. i know my 2000 Z71 had a massive rake. about what size tire would go good with 22's? like a 305/40 ? or would that be too small?

·
Officially Tucking Tire
8,919 Posts
so if i ditched the blocks and go from there. i know my 2000 Z71 had a massive rake. about what size tire would go good with 22's? like a 305/40 ? or would that be too small?
that should be fine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts