GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Green Team!!!
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got a nbs 01 with 8inch lift is there any way to run a 15" wheel on these trucks with slight or no modifaction

·
TEAM FUEL MOTORSPORTS
7,892 Posts
I believe others have run them, with spacers, or alot of caliper grinding.

Edit: What truck do you have?? Or are talking about?? 1/2ton or HD?

·
Green Team!!!
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just a 1500 i like the look of biger tires vs biger wheels also i can get a smokin deal on a set of 37's but they are on 15's

·
TEAM FUEL MOTORSPORTS
7,892 Posts
Search for Z71 on 44's.

He had 15" wheels on a NBS GMC.

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
Search for Z71 on 44's.

He had 15" wheels on a NBS GMC.
don't do anything z71 on 44s did. stupid, unsafe, and looked like shit to boot.

sure, you can run wheel spacers or real low BS wheels...but just pass up this "deal" and get 16s. theres no enough meat on half ton calipers to be grinding on them imo.

·
Green Team!!!
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cool thanks guys yeah i have head about z71 on 44's nothing good lol

·
TEAM FUEL MOTORSPORTS
7,892 Posts
LOL, I didn't say to do it. I just said it had been done.

It was just the first NBS that came to mind on 15's.

·
The suspension changer
1,658 Posts
ummm...ok. yea, I would not listen to me either. I know nothing other than I proved every single person on her wrong SEVERAL TIMES but you asked if it could be done. You said nothing about safe or anything other then if it can be done. I am not liked here so I will never have good comments about me.

·
Team White!
446 Posts
I liked your truck Z71 on 44s for what its worth, although the latest pics i saw looked even better.

·
Green Team!!!
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i like z's tires i want the sts's my self but the 44's were to big now on 38's it's a hot truck i agree

·
168 Posts
Scott had 15's on one of his but there was a lot of cal. grinding to get them on. Its Not worth it to me.

·
submarine z71
1,312 Posts
i like 15s too, but if it came to grindin somethin that keeps me alive, id probly pass it up IMO
check intercotire.com blemishes and see if you see anything good

·
The suspension changer
1,658 Posts
Thanks fellas. I was just trying to answer his question but sometimes here all I get is talk about what all I have done stupid and stuff on that order so I just posted the answer to his question like you are supposet to do on here. The same old answers and arguing over stuff gets old imo.

·
Team White!
446 Posts
I like z71's truck as well, the guy asked whether he could run 15" wheels or not and z71 has the answer
Although this guys truck ^ is the baddest truck on the website hands down :imo Team White Bitches!

·
Its just my style
1,404 Posts
I've had 15x12s on my avy. They fit fine with 2" spacers, with no modifications.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts