GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have an 04 silverado, and 4' djm lower control arms, could i use them if i wanted to bag my truck, i was wanting to get kp cups and weld on shock kit

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
yeah you can use them...they prolly aint the best choice but yeah you can use them

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
whats wrong them im just trying to get a feel for what everyone thanks, i read about a lot of people running them on a lot of diff on trucks but i dont know what the did

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Of course you can, might have to use a different plate on it to accommodate the bag but yes it will work just fine, better then a stock arm.

·
Puttin 4 Bird
5,842 Posts
i run 4" DJM arms. I just plated the whole top of the arm and bolted the bag to that. I think djm's are like a 1/4" shorter than stock so it is easier to align.

·
Fat Lipped Billets FTW!!!
437 Posts
my buddy bagged his on 4"djm arms...when i layed out it looked crazy it had a ton of camber....it also broke top ball joints every other week....

·
GroundeD 4 LifE
1,234 Posts
mine is bagged on 4" control arms too it is fine no problems

·
Registered
234 Posts
i had the DJM 3" drop control arms on my 96 it was bagged and bodydroped and i took them off and put a set of stock control arms and 2" drop spindles on it much better, i didnt like those DJM arms

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Bitch you got time to post on here but you cant return a phone call...i see how it is

·
Registered
234 Posts
Bitch you got time to post on here but you cant return a phone call...i see how it is
shutup bitch posting on here is easyer haha i was gonna call ya but then i got sidetracked,troy is bringing u that title for the truck sometime in the middle of the week so dont get ur pantys in a wad u will have the title before inspection

oh and sorry for highjackin the thread

1 - 13 of 13 Posts