GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I have been hanging out on fsc for a little while and saw this site mentioned so I figured I would check it out as well. I have a '98 gm rc/sb (the one in my sig pic) as well as a '92 chev ecsb that I am currently working on. I am going to bag it next spring, so for now until I sell my '98 it is lowerd 5-7 with all belltech stuff with powdercoated black rally's. The 98 has 4 way air ride, tci 4-link, 10 switch box, 17's, rollpan....etc. Anyways, I live in Red Deer which is right between Calgary and Edmonton so for the 6-7 months of the year that we don't have snow I am always cruising and then I have a long winter to work on the projects.

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
Welcome to the party pal! :)

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The wheels and primer are photoshopped but it is 5-7 with the speed grille and lights. I am doing it flat black for now but I am still trying to find another box. The wheels are coming for sure as soon as the '98 sells. Then over the winter I will park it in the shop and bag it too. It's too hard to drive a normal vehicle after having bags. I just like watching peoples faces when it goes up and down. Scares the shit out of people that don't know what it is. :head:

·
RIP Jason Payne
1,824 Posts
yeah man your 92 is looking perfect, ima gonna bag a truck like it some day, but for now im going to sit tall with a 10 inch lift.

The only good thing about canadian winters are being able to work on your project because there is nothing else to do... besides ice skating.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts