GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Plead The First
2,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just did these. Used Testors (3 coats) and Dupont clear (two coats). Need to get rid of these for other lights. Looking for $75 OBO (+S&H). :D

P1010993s.gif

P1010994s.gif

·
Registered
406 Posts
These are off of a 99-02? They will still fit on an 04 GMC Sierra though right? How do they look? In the bottom picture it seems like you can still see a little bit of the amber turn signal. Is it real noticable in person, or just with certain light.

·
Plead The First
2,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The bottom was red to begin with. My camera just cought it funny I think. If you want, I can have Josh check them out for you to get a second opinion. Yes, they will fit your truck but why would you want them over those perty 04's?

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
gotta(be)low said:
The bottom was red to begin with. My camera just cought it funny I think. If you want, I can have Josh check them out for you to get a second opinion. Yes, they will fit your truck but why would you want them over those perty 04's?
All sierras have the same tails :D

·
OG
6,939 Posts
Are those the tails i sold you. If so they look badass now.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Damn those look tight. I have a spare set just like those, I should get started on candy'ing them.
Is is illegal to have them ALL candied? why is the reverse light still white? My 03's are all smoked and I've only been pulled over once for them but not cuz the reverse light was covered, cuz they're not bright enough. :evil:

·
Plead The First
2,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just liked the look of the reverse light better, that's all. I still haven't been pulled over for my halos, candies or no front plate. (Or my aggresive driving and speeding) :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts