GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys everyones always talkin about how good candy tails look but ive never seen them... If anyone has them can you please post a pic so i can check them out. Thanks

·
Registered
247 Posts
josh I'll show you mine as soon as i get em done........i'm gettin my euro lights on and gonna candy my stock ones...i'll show em to you.

·
Zombie Squad
1,244 Posts
scream(i think) and y2ksierra have them... im about to smoke mine...starting on them tomorrow...got everything to do it with today :head:

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
josh fucking lacey i havent seen you in forever.. get some pics up of your truck.. i havent got to see it yet... when do you get your license?

·
Registered
406 Posts
Smokinrice, Where did you get your tails? Those are totally trick.

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
My guess is he bought them online or something, then took them to a body shop and had them done. Ive thought about gettin some euros off ebay and candying them...thats the only way id have euros.

·
WorkinSmarterNotHarder
450 Posts
:word: I think it was beyond static, he did his cuz his were looking a little dull and they came out good.

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
I did it for both reasons on my truck...thought it would look good w/ the reverse lense covered, and it does IMO, and thats all that matters to me. Its different and looks good in my mind, so it goes on the truck. I think these were the stock lenses too, so they were 13 years old or so, so they did need some shine added back to them...and i just like how dark mine are too...that is the best $10 ive spent on the truck in a while.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts