GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am debating now whether or not to get a cowl induction or a ram air. My dad says ram-air, but it is my truck and i say cowl. But the ram air does look nice. But tell which one.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
start postin pics or links.. theres alot of these kinda of hoods... i really needa come teach you how to do all this..

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
LoChevyGRL said:
If you have a NBS GMC I would say the Cowl.
If you have a NBS Silverado I would they HD! If not than the Ram-Air.
Werd!
Here's my Cowl on my GMC:
IM000245.gif

·
OG
6,939 Posts
If money is not an issue get the keystone Functional ramair hood the one with the big round scoops near the front there is also a higher rise ramair hood a out there that looks alot like the keystone one but better i say hd or ramair. cowl is kinda played out they are a dime a dozen. Hardley any one has the ramair ones

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
Ram Air! I always liked the look of ram air, tehy just look so damn cool to me.

·
[>
3,255 Posts
Dark Eternal said:
Ram Air! I always liked the look of ram air, tehy just look so damn cool to me.
:word: me to
But I am more and more leaning to the Cowl these days. I aint replacing but for me I think I would get a Cowl.

Eather would be :rocking:

·
Registered
520 Posts
What year truck? Why don't you get both (for 99-02). Stylinconcepts carries the cowl induction with the pop up/flipper door upon acceleration. The show "Trucks" had one in action, and it's pretty sweet. See if I can find a picture...

·
Registered
520 Posts
1badazzchevy said:
What year truck? Why don't you get both (for 99-02). Stylinconcepts carries the cowl induction with the pop up/flipper door upon acceleration. The show "Trucks" had one in action, and it's pretty sweet. See if I can find a picture...
Here's a shot...
chevy_gmc_GHG114.jpg

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Money is an a issue for me. But i worked for my dad today for about 12-13 hours. He is suppose to pay me like $100 or $150. Then after I get that in the bank I will decide. But right now i am leanin towards the cowl.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts