GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
HAPPY NEW YEAR
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yea so the time has come to order some new 37x12.50x17 tires and I'm set on Either the BFG's or TrailGrapplers, doesn't matter. I've been on ebay and I just can't find this size anywhere. The thing that kills me is discount tire direct and custom wheel outlet (big ebay stores) have GREAAAT prices but it doesn't seem they sell 37's...They have the 35x12.50x17's but I can't find the 37's!!! Wtf anyone know of a good place let me know..Thanks guys

Griffin

·
HAPPY NEW YEAR
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's so freaking weird. Their "online store" on ebay is a bit different formatted and it doesn't show them at all when you go to "view my store" or whatever. This is good to see though. Does discount do free shipping on all their tires??? If so that $370 for Trail Grapplers is looking pretty damn good, only if it's free shipping though.

·
HAPPY NEW YEAR
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep it is free shipping...Right under $1500 for the 37" Nitto Trail Graps...I've been leaning toward these over the bfg's because they're a little wider...I hate how skinny the bfg's are @ 12.50...Nitto's 12.50 is really 13 something "

·
Mossy Oak Pro Staff
2,668 Posts
Yep it is free shipping...Right under $1500 for the 37" Nitto Trail Graps...I've been leaning toward these over the bfg's because they're a little wider...I hate how skinny the bfg's are @ 12.50...Nitto's 12.50 is really 13 something "
Do it! I love my Trail Graps. They run a little big and little wide...completely opposite of BFG's. :tongue:

·
Registered
8,365 Posts
drew (cajun4x4) put the 35 trail graps on his truck and posted a pic sitting next to his 37" bfg's he had on it. Pretty comparable in size just and fyi

edit:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts