GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like yall's recommendations on car audio shops that you have done business with in the Fort Worth/Mid-Cities area. I'll be buying my comp. speakers, rear door speakers, subs, sub box, amps with wiring kit, and sound processor before the install, so I'm just looking for a shop to install it all and buy from them whatever other speaker wiring/etc. that is needed.

Thanks!

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
I can ask a buddy in the area, he was one of the guys who helped to write the MECP master book. PM me with your info

·
GMC Owner
1,534 Posts
Go to Charlie (redline05 iirc), his shop is in Arlington I think

·
Registered
7,870 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah go to charlie. GREAT guy. pm him. i can't remember the name of his shop at the moment. lemme see if i can find it. http://gmfullsize.com/forum/member.php?u=11060

edit: i believe it's audio depot in arlington. pm him.
Thanks. Yeah, I contacted Charlie a while back and he was very helpful with explaining to me the answers for all my audio questions. He does not work for Audio Depot anymore. I'll pm him to see if he still would recommend them or if he knows of anyone shop.

·
Registered
594 Posts
i use Grand Prairie Audio for all my stuff. i change trucks a lot so i have had them do several different systems, static drop kits, and window tints for me.

they are actually a full customization shop. they do lifts, static drops, tint, wheels and tires, alarms, air ride, and pretty much anything else you can think of except body work. they do however have a body shop they outsource too so they are pretty much a one stop shop.

great guys, great service, and fair prices. ask for Chris and tell him Milt sent you.

·
Dbs>Bitches.
3,616 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts