GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
MIA
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright ... I have a few ideas and a few places that sell car covers. What I need to know of is a place that sells/makes "GOOD" car covers. I want one that will not sctarch or harm the paint. It will be in a closed garage at all times. So one that if rated for the elements isn't realy needed ... unless the would be better to get it.

Anyone HAVE a cover and recommend one ... or better yet ... one to stay away from??

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
I've heard good things about the ones from California car cover, I've been thinking of getting one too.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
I was at California Car Cover today buyin some shit, they have a very nice line of covers... I'm sure if you call and tell them you have a show truck, that will be garaged, they will gladly help you to choose the right one.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Ya they have so many to choose from, I don't know which one to get. :think:

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
I was feeling them today, the cheapest one definately felt like it would scratch a diamond even.. but most of the other ones were very nice n' soft.. :bowtie:

I may be getting one too.. so if any of you guys get a Cal. Car Cover, let me know how it's workin!

·
Registered
639 Posts
Yeah Cal cover....they are pretty much the best from what I have been told, but hey everyone could be wrong....but then again I checked one out once, and I really liked it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts