GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Hillbilly Deluxe
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to a buddies shop to meet a kid who is buying my boggers. He had a mint condition Metro without any problems, thats headin for the car crusher(thats his line of work) and i asked if i could go climb on it. he said go for it!

so i took up his offer, id dint think it was gonna go. he had to hold its brakes on b.c it kept scootin back tho.

p.s if anyone needs any parts for an OBs LMK, hes got 2 setting there and a 78.

·
DeepSouth Gangster
5,669 Posts
Thats pritty sweet, if I dont say so myself. I wanna go put my truck on a car now.

·
Hillbilly Deluxe
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hes got a ford probe coming in thats tireless to be hauled to the crusher. if you guys want to we can have a group smash! we can have fun with that probe lol.

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
haha nice. my friend is always buying mitsubishi eclipses, swapping motors and drivetrains and such, and eventually he junks his parts cars. I wanna do that to one of them

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
I want to do that

·
Ballin' on a Budget
2,113 Posts
hmm, i've done that on accident twice (neither one my fault), but it looks like so much more fun when it's on purpose!!!

·
Bigger, Longer, and UnCut
987 Posts
DUDE, I want to do that SO BAD everytime some little ricer drives by me with an insanely loud exhaust, not cause the car is fast but because he wants to be a jackass and wake up the F'n neighborhood.:guns: in his 4 door huindai or whatever peice of :crap: :flame:

·
Cocksmith Extraordinaire
4,775 Posts
you need bigger tires and an allignment

·
Hillbilly Deluxe
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol i got my 36's coming. be here next wednesday. i just got it aligned, TWICE. its right, wheels are kinda cocked and the ones in a bind lol. i plan on getting on top of it, need to put hi tow truck behidn it so it dont scoot away tho.

·
DeepSouth Gangster
5,669 Posts
need to put hi tow truck behidn it so it dont scoot away tho.
Haha. It dont wanna be dominated by the Heavy Chevy. So it trys to run away.

·
Hillbilly Deluxe
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thats great. had a girl park about 6 inches off the side of me at school.

its amazing how well a 265 all terrain can climb the side of a bonneville at street pressure..... i didnt even have to give it much gas. funniest part is, i told her i just ran over her bumper and she asked what a bumper was.... priceless.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts