GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
5.5MPG!!!!!!!All Day Long
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me and hulk went to the katy car show this weekend. they had a decent turn out. the weather wasnt great but it didnt rain. there were alot of nice older cars out there. hulk won first place in the diesel catagory. D.E is hosting the pics for me. thanks D.E. Btw......in the last pics is tex k5's new project.

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
Nice pics :rocking: I planned on going out there but unfortunatly I had to come back home.

·
Need to go faster!
376 Posts
Lol, I've seen the lady driving that Prowler with the stupid little wagon trailer.
What she couldn't decide if she wanted trunk space or a tight ride, so she tried to get both?
Guess she doesn't realize that a Prowler isn't supposed to haul anything besides ass.

·
2008 RCSB
9,634 Posts
halecj said:
Lol, I've seen the lady driving that Prowler with the stupid little wagon trailer.
What she couldn't decide if she wanted trunk space or a tight ride, so she tried to get both?
Guess she doesn't realize that a Prowler isn't supposed to haul anything besides ass.
word, I told BigD it looked like ass too, but I guess you gotta carry the groceries and soccer balls somewhere :anitoof: :LOL:

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
TexK5 said:
word, I told BigD it looked like ass too, but I guess you gotta carry the groceries and soccer balls somewhere :anitoof: :LOL:
that is a sweet ass truck!why the oklahomo plates?

·
2008 RCSB
9,634 Posts
lowred said:
that is a sweet ass truck!why the oklahomo plates?
Thats where I originally bought the truck. I am just now getting around to getting everything switched over to Texas. Its kinda weird but you cant transfer the title till its inspected (with some kinda greensheet certificate) and weighed. I just got a new windshield on Sat, got it inspected w/cert and had it weighed (2770Lbs) :evillol:

BTW.....I was happy it passed inspection with NO cats and open elem air cleaner :rocking:

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
TexK5 said:
Thats where I originally bought the truck. I am just now getting around to getting everything switched over to Texas. Its kinda weird but you cant transfer the title till its inspected (with some kinda greensheet certificate) and weighed. I just got a new windshield on Sat, got it inspected w/cert and had it weighed (2770Lbs) :evillol:

BTW.....I was happy it passed inspection with NO cats and open elem air cleaner :rocking:
hell yeah :rocking: so when you wanna race pops? :bowtie:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts