GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
T Nigs
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was a VW show in houston, heres some pics of my car and some of my favorites there.

DSC01150.jpg

DSC01154.jpg

IMG_4211.jpg

Thats paint
IMG_4289.jpg

DSC01133.jpg

DSC01142.jpg

DSC01145.jpg

DSC01147.jpg

This car was so fucking sick. It was bagged and the dump was a spray gun mounted on the shifter that when you spray it it dropped. The wood is paint as well
DSC01159.jpg

First bagged CC
DSC01162.jpg

DSC01182.jpg

DSC01189.jpg

DSC01176.jpg

DSC01170.jpg

IMG_4250.jpg

·
T Nigs
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im running Koni Coilovers. But in the summer im bagging it. That bug was pretty cool, but i dont know if i dig the skinny wheel/no fender look

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
I love VDUBS. I have a 74 Bug I need todo something with. I saw the second one w/the rust job in Hot VW awhile ago. Your car is sick.

·
Member #66
4,024 Posts
dude, i want a CC so bad! sick cars... ill post up the pics of the aarm baja bug my homie is building later.

·
Registered
233 Posts
the rusted paint on the bug :worship:

I have a TDI jetta DD and I would love to convert the front with HIDs and the GLI front end but I have checked and it is very expensive!!

Love the bagged CC

·
Registered
600 Posts
i dont really get the whole vw thing but my buddy is big into it hes got a golf with a passat front end swap and koni coliovers he tells me all the time why would you want to make a truck fast i tell him why would you waste your time with a vw. what ever floats your boat i guess :crazy:

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
nice car you have some nice vw's were there it looks like

·
CHIMICHANGA
3,275 Posts
MKII GTI would be my next choice of automobile.

·
T Nigs
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have a TDI jetta DD and I would love to convert the front with HIDs and the GLI front end but I have checked and it is very expensive!!
the grills are really easy to come by, its just the headlights that are way overpriced. check vwvortex.com classifieds for some good deals

MKII GTI would be my next choice of automobile.
i love MKII gti's. when i can afford to get a project car it will either be a MKII gti or a MKI caddy(the truck)

and thanks for the compliments

·
South Carolina Gamecock
388 Posts
Hummbug, me want. And your GTI is cleeeaaan.

·
meow
15,748 Posts
awww man. I would have rolled over in my dad's 1.8T if I would have known :D Just got done detailing it :naughty: luv that little car

1 - 20 of 38 Posts