GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in my message center i constantly have the "cargo light on" warning, even though the cargo light isn't on, and wont even come on when i press the button. not sure whats going on, but my dome light and map lights also dont work at all. dome over ride IS NOT on, and they wont work when the door is opened or when the switch is turned. i dont think its a bulb because they all went out at the same time, any ideas or suggestions? thanks!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ive checked all the fuses

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
power for the cargo and int lamps goes through the
15A CTSY LP fuse under the hood
then through the
INADVERTANT POWER RELAY in the cab
then it goes through a orange wire to the cargo lights
from there a Dark Blue with White tracer wire to the BCM and cargo lamp switch
this wire gets grounded to turn the lights on

check to see if the fuse is good
check the bulbs
search for the BCM pin out and unplug that plug (more then one DK BLU wire)to see if the light turns off

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cargo light on warning in message center went off today, but Cargo lamp still doesn't work, along with dome and map lights.

·
Registered
1 Posts
in my message center i constantly have the "cargo light on" warning, even though the cargo light isn't on, and wont even come on when i press the button. not sure whats going on, but my dome light and map lights also dont work at all. dome over ride IS NOT on, and they wont work when the door is opened or when the switch is turned. i dont think its a bulb because they all went out at the same time, any ideas or suggestions? thanks!
I have the same issue did you figure anything out ?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts