GMC Truck Forum banner

carrier kit w/ 4link?

510 Views 3 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  bcubed
i've got a couple threads going trying to figure this out.........thanks to those who have been helping me .........if incorrect pinion angle is causing vibration.......... and i can tune the 4link to correct the pinion angle......would it help or be better to install a carrier kit anyway?.....it is an ec and with the long two piece drive shaft.........i want it to be the best possible set up.......thanks
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bcubed said:
No matter how much you adjust at the rear of the driveshaft, I think you are still gonna need the carrier bearing .. I've known I needed one, just never gotten around to it yet since my back is a static drop right now.
so you think no matter if i get the pinion angle dialed in with the 4link i will still MAYBE have a vibration and will therefore benifit from a bearing kit?..........or are you saying putting in a kit is the best way period for our ec trucks?......thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.