GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The Barber Shop
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want to add a set of cats back onto my pickup, want it to be legal again before I go to trade it off sometime. So I need (2) 2.5in. IN/OUT cats. Would like to find a set of used high flows. Or if anyone has anything or knows where I could find some let me know. PM me if possible.

·
concrete *******
1,923 Posts
i have a stock y pipe with the cats still on it if your interested. i can cut them off. they are from an 01 5.3 too.

$75 shipped.

·
The Barber Shop
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have a stock y pipe with the cats still on it if your interested. i can cut them off. they are from an 01 5.3 too.

$75 shipped.
I will think about it if I need the whole Y pipe or just the cats. Will send ya a PM for more info. Thanks.

·
SyTy Speed Shop
229 Posts
I have a set of High flow universal 3" in/out cats that i bought to use on my LT's and ORY but just didnt have the room to make them work, or the time needed to make my own y pipe with them in it, so i just went catless. Ill let the pair go for 100 shipped if your interested. One box has been opened, the other is still closed up, i can shoot you some pics this afternoon if you want.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts