GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
meow
15,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We were in Arizona over spring break and my Uncle made a few calls and we got to go to the CAT demo at their testing facility :rocking: Little different than their normal demo, due to the fact that IH had all their reps out. So they managed to get their trucks in on some action. Was really cool, out in minning country surrounded by big ass mountains and a view all the way to Mexico. Pics kinda suck but o well :D

HPIM0296.jpg

HPIM0297.jpg

HPIM0298.jpg

HPIM0299.jpg

HPIM0330.jpg

HPIM0331.jpg

HPIM0332.jpg

HPIM0333.jpg

HPIM0334.jpg

HPIM0335.jpg

HPIM0336.jpg

HPIM0337.jpg

HPIM0338.jpg

·
meow
15,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
O by the way, a single tire on the 994F costs around $60,000 and some company just payed $100,000 for one to get their equipment back up and running :insane:

·
Timbrage: Engage
5,655 Posts
CAT powah at its finest!

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
sweet!!!!!!!!does any one still have 56K even??????????????????

·
Registered
10,589 Posts
there junk dude. bobcat brand bobcats are the best. trust me, I know
My dad uses both Case and Bobcat and has a T300 bobcat and a Case 450CT (both tracked vehicles) along with other skid steers. They are comparable I think. I would take the Case over the Bobcat any day just for the fact that the T300 bogs down all the time and cant lift shit. Plus I have never seen a Bobcat drive through a pile of sand like I have with the 450CT. The only thing I like about the T300 is that it is so easy to grade with. BTW I know you were kidding.

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
cool. i'm actually studying Caterpillar in my finance class. we're doing a valuation of the company and forecasting their growth over the next 5 years.

·
hmmmm, i be damned
1,944 Posts
My dad uses both Case and Bobcat and has a T300 bobcat and a Case 450CT (both tracked vehicles) along with other skid steers. They are comparable I think. I would take the Case over the Bobcat any day just for the fact that the T300 bogs down all the time and cant lift shit. Plus I have never seen a Bobcat drive through a pile of sand like I have with the 450CT. The only thing I like about the T300 is that it is so easy to grade with. BTW I know you were kidding.

no, i wasn't kidding.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts