GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a brand new Custom Classics steel roll pan with license plate light for sale. I havent even taken it out of the box yet(other than to take the picture of course). im asking $85 plus shipping.
PROM031.jpg

PROM033.jpg

PROM034.jpg

·
GMFS =/= Real Life!
4,392 Posts
get me a shipping quote to jesup, ga 31545

·
GMFS =/= Real Life!
4,392 Posts
sending money order tomorrow...

·
Registered
363 Posts
Damn, just missed this one...

Is that the fabbed pan or the stamped?

If fabbed, it all ready came with the high build primer around the plate box? Talked to Randy last week and he said that should be the only area that would need a little, if any, further prep work prior to painting and that high build primer usually straigtens it out.

Trying to determine what to tell my body guy as far as prep work is concerned. If it looks like that out of the box though, I'll be thrilled.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Damn, just missed this one...

Is that the fabbed pan or the stamped?

If fabbed, it all ready came with the high build primer around the plate box? Talked to Randy last week and he said that should be the only area that would need a little, if any, further prep work prior to painting and that high build primer usually straigtens it out.

Trying to determine what to tell my body guy as far as prep work is concerned. If it looks like that out of the box though, I'll be thrilled.
its the fabbed pan. yeah it looks like its ready to be painted maybe just get the paint guy to check it out before he actually paints it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts