GMC Truck Forum banner

21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
jewish misanthropist
462 Posts
I am in for both tbh.

These threads also make me wish I had a real good buddy who is a good bodyman that also likes GM trucks. I know too many good-for-nothing industrial electricians. lol

·
Administrator
3,275 Posts
I am in for both tbh.

These threads also make me wish I had a real good buddy who is a good bodyman that also likes GM trucks. I know too many good-for-nothing industrial electricians. lol
Most of my friends aren't even car/truck guys. I have 3 friends who have the same interests as me and I originally met all 3 of them on a forum. Probably why I gravitate to the forums since I don't have anyone to talk trucks with in real life LOL

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Yes 90 build thread

It’s too far down the line now. I’ll post up some finishing pics. All the big work has already been done. Rockers, cab corners, floor patches, replaced doors, replaced the bed, not much original left of this Chicago truck.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
It’s too far down the line now. I’ll post up some finishing pics. All the big work has already been done. Rockers, cab corners, floor patches, replaced doors, replaced the bed, not much original left of this Chicago truck.
Is it a stock restoration?

·
Registered
1,750 Posts

·
jewish misanthropist
462 Posts
Most of my friends aren't even car/truck guys. I have 3 friends who have the same interests as me and I originally met all 3 of them on a forum. Probably why I gravitate to the forums since I don't have anyone to talk trucks with in real life LOL
I feel ya. I don't have any buddies who like to mess around with these GM trucks. Around here the whole "truck scene" is just oil money guys with 4th gen ram diesels with the gaudiest mods possible

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Have you sourced the bed decals yet? Wheels in good shape?
Alteady have bedside and tailgate decals. Wheels are good, replacing all the lug but covers and new emblems on the center caps

·
Registered
1,750 Posts

·
Registered
1,750 Posts

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
275 Cooper Cobras white letters out are 1990 period correct perfect.
I wanted BfGoodrich Radial T/A’s but I’m already over budget so we went with the Coopers.

·
Registered
9,551 Posts
Man that’s tasty...it’s been some time but there just chrome plated steel wheels right? My gramps had an 89 long bed with those exact wheels just a different center cap.

21 - 40 of 57 Posts