GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Rollin with Saget
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking to buy a either a working cd player or changer. i dont care what make or model, as long as it works. if u have a cd changer, id like the fm module with it as well. not looking to spend alot. less than $100 shipped. its goin in a car i paid less than 300 for, basically for work and school.

if u got something like this laying around, lemme know.

·
Registered
593 Posts
i got a alpine cd player, 6 disc changer, that i would let go. but i would have to have 100+shipping. let me nkow

·
Rollin with Saget
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
um, im kinda looking for either or kinda thing, not really both.

so, does the cd player work? how much would u let that go for?

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
I have an older Eclipse I could sell to you fairly cheaply. If you're interested pm me and I'll get a pic of it later :head:

·
Registered
113 Posts
I have a 2 month old JVC 12 disc CD changer. I am selling it cause my new JVC CD played got jacked, some a**hole broke in my truck an only stole the CD player. I guess I could sell it for $60+ shipping, unless you have another idea. But anyways, just PM me if you interested.

·
Registered
593 Posts
i was told that the cd player part didnt work, but it connects to the changer, and that part works, and the radio as well. itll get rid of both for 70+shipping. could have shipped asap

·
Rollin with Saget
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok thanx, cause so far, ur the only one that i may buy from. cause it doesnt sound like ne1 else has a cd changer with fm module thing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts