GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a compliment that my truck looked evil and the other day. Earlier I looked out and saw that there was an hour or two of sunlight left, so I went out and gave her a quick wash and off I went :evil:

Not much has changed. I undercoated my rear end and painted the visible subframe pieces black to get rid of the gunmetal that they come powdercoated in

Represent :bowtie:

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:wtf: you wierdo. that's super creepy
:rofl2: I felt a little odd doing it, but I've gone in there before for funerals and going to the graves of friends. Always thought it was a cool place to take some pics. I made it a point not to step on any graves or drive on any lawns.

The first three pics with the stone wall are in front of the pet cemetary :uhoh:

Love your truck Phil!! After seeing those pics, it made me want to pull off my body lift!!
I plan to put a body lift on it and run either 37s or 38s next year

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
WTF happened to your other wiper Phil?
what other one? Theres non on the truck anymore :LOL:

I took it off for aesthetic purposes since the passenger side one doesnt work right and I still havent figured out a way to fix it. looks better with no wipers than with only one. I keep it in the back of the truck just in case it starts to rain so I can pop it on :crazy:

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
haha sweet Phil. we need another MA photoshoot.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.