GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 316 Posts

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All Central and Northern california members. In the old thread no one could make up their mind on where so I am doing it.

Date will be Saturday, April 7th, 2007.

Location will be be Merced. It is almost directly in the middle of Fresno and the Stockton, tracy, modesto area. We need to find an exact location in Merced but at least we have the town booked.

Time will be meet between 10-12 and hang out until whenever

I will update the list of confirmed attendees and possible attendees as people post and let me know. Please PM me if you can go or post in here. Thanks guys. Let's make this happen.

Confirmed Attendees
Mauro-Ice
laynlow77-Soda or Water
Lifted03Silverado-Beer
Fordsareslow-Mountain Dew & Water
99/5.3w/hips-Burgers
orangek5-tri-tips
96liftedtahoe-chips
85cruiser-hot dogs and buns
James
00silverado-snack items
justinSS-snack items
shinnick66 w/friend-condiments

Possibile Attendees
blueice
2006silverSS
rivierakidSS
Evil SS 2006
trever1t

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
i should be back from la by then. so YES!

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
Now this date/place I will def. try my hardest to be there :) Only thing that sucks is the way to Merced=tons of farmland=BUGS BUGS BUGS on the truck :( Especially this time of year....

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Now this date/place I will def. try my hardest to be there :) Only thing that sucks is the way to Merced=tons of farmland=BUGS BUGS BUGS on the truck :( Especially this time of year....
ill fix it when we get there. stop whining :imo :crazy:

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
they will go right under you! in not in the sky like you :anitoof:

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Now this will be a good meet because everyone will be driving and theres plenty of time to plan, I'll make the list

·
Gm truck junkie
3,657 Posts
Ill be there..

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bump :D start throwin out ideas for places to go in merced. How does a big park sound and we just have a BBQ on the public grills, everyone can bring something, sound good?

1 - 20 of 316 Posts