GMC Truck Forum banner

26181 - 26200 of 26242 Posts

·
n. fil-dert.
6,851 Posts
Chrome IMO. You go purple and its hard to figure out where to stop with it and some shit will look like it's missing. Not so bad with white but it will just stay dirty.

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,616 Posts
Damn it I didnt realize it was getting so close. Once it hits tifton we're done for seems like that's where all the moultrie yee yees go to hang out.
Because ABAC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,620 Posts
Chrome powder looks like shit, if I were to do my entire lift I would do a candy red or a deep Purple with flake. Silver you can get away with a variety of different colors but a full chrome fts is not one of them.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Chrome powder looks like shit, if I were to do my entire lift I would do a candy red or a deep Purple with flake. Silver you can get away with a variety of different colors but a full chrome fts is not one of them.
Ehh chrome and silver goes well but you do need some color to break up all the shiny

·
Super Moderator
5,437 Posts
So you're getting a powdered fts lift?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

26181 - 26200 of 26242 Posts