GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
ExhaustSoundzSeniorMember
1,137 Posts
i doubt it, but they might. i get all mine from www.wheelsforless.com they shipped my last set fast, and they include caps and everything, at a really good price.

edit: just out of curiosity, if you dont mind saying, how much did the wheels run you, final price from 4wp?

·
don't be an ass!
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
All i know is they better, the guy at 4WP said they would, but he didn't know his ass from a hole in the ground so i thought i'd ask you guys.

·
ExhaustSoundzSeniorMember
1,137 Posts
ahh yes, 4wp well educated employees. I think completion of kindergarten is prefered, but not required. :crazy: :anitoof:

·
I will NOT cowboy up!
1,948 Posts
when i got my wheel from 4WP's they included a center cap, even though i ordered the conehead caps at the same time. who knows what will happen when ordering from 4WP's.

·
don't be an ass!
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well I didn't get any center caps with the rims, but I bought some from Americas Tire Co. today when I got my tires mounted on the rims. The caps I got are just plain chrome and don’t say anything, I like that better. No free advertising for Eagle alloys but that’s what they get for not including the caps. :evil:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts