GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to swap out the jumpseat for a full center console (black).. Anyone got the part number for the one thats used for the non LTZ trucks? with the end piece too? These dont have rear controls do they? I thought just the LTZ types did. Im just going to order it off Partzone.com or whatever. Fuck ebay and theyre 250 dollar shipping lol.

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Fender Measurements?
21,153 Posts
fuck, does it look ghetto?? Is it worth the swap? Post a pic please :D
no, i dont look at it :jester:

I fucking LOVE my LT2 full console. Sooo much storage and it looks better than the jumpseat.

if anyone wants an LTZ i know where one is that can be had cheap! :secret:

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no, i dont look at it :jester:

I fucking LOVE my LT2 full console. Sooo much storage and it looks better than the jumpseat.

if anyone wants an LTZ i know where one is that can be had cheap! :secret:
why wont that one work with ours?

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
doesnt fit right against the LT dash. would have an open pocket area.
oh ok, well i guess ill just order it. Just need a fucking part number...did your have woodgrain shit on the arm rest??

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
while on the topic, does anyone have the part numbers for the jumpseat w/ storage?

I think the woodgrain is just an option there should be 2 different part numbers or the woodgrain just kinda pops over the piece that is there.

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
while on the topic, does anyone have the part numbers for the jumpseat w/ storage?

I think the woodgrain is just an option there should be 2 different part numbers or the woodgrain just kinda pops over the piece that is there.
id sell you mine if I could get a part number for the center console and order it :D

·
Resident Metal Head
5,528 Posts
oh ok, well i guess ill just order it. Just need a fucking part number...did your have woodgrain shit on the arm rest??
Line is the LTZ and doesn't have any woodgrain on the console.
So I would doubt the LT would one.

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
how much would you want for that jumpseat with the storage in it?

·
2008 RCSB
9,634 Posts
I got your PM, but there is NOT just one part number for the entire assembly. The top armrest, end pieces, back with or without controls, storage is all sold seperately, its about 8 part numbers and is gonna be way more than any ebay console cost.

find a junkyard or something

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Fuck

·
professional grade
2,999 Posts
I'm not sure if you're wanting the woodgrain type storage you find in the LTZs, but that shit will NOT fit in the LT consoles. We need a 07+ console info sticky IMO, like a whats got what and what fits what, sorta thing.

·
Fender Measurements?
21,153 Posts
:word: LT consoles are different than the LTZs in the storage part. My LT console center piece is even different than James LT console center piece.

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
damnit, well i guess ill spend that money elsewhere :(

·
2008 GMC Sierra
102 Posts
I want to swap out the jumpseat for a full center console (black).. Anyone got the part number for the one thats used for the non LTZ trucks? with the end piece too? These dont have rear controls do they? I thought just the LTZ types did. Im just going to order it off Partzone.com or whatever. Fuck ebay and theyre 250 dollar shipping lol.
I've been looking for a long time for the full console for the LT truck .. the problem is, they never sell them on ebay really .. the people who have them, hang on to them :(

1 - 20 of 85 Posts