GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have an 04 Silverado LS with a center console, I see on ebay you can buy jumpseat consoles with the seat belt included. Can I just buy one of those, remove my console I got now and replace it with the jumpseat??

Been trying all kinds of forums, seems no one wants to answer me.

Thanks

·
Team Black
1,398 Posts
You will also need the part that surrounds the glovebox. Im sure someone on this site would be willing to swap parts with you.

·
Registered
9,687 Posts
ill swap parts with ya if ya want if we each got what we're thinking of. lemme know either way...i already sent ya a pm about it

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
ill swap ya!

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
I got the glovebox piece and jumpseat out of my truck already. (it's charcoal) I'll swap ya if you want.

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Talked with ryanthorsen and his interior is tan, I guess I should clearify my interior is Dark Grey, and I believe it's the Custom cloth, at least I think thats what Chevy calls it. First time being a Chevy owner new to everything Chevy, so bear with me.

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
im the dark grey interior too.

·
GMFS Resident Drunk Guy
704 Posts
I've got the dark grey (charcoal) interior too... I call 3rds!

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
its the 99-02s that dont need the new glovebox correct?

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
85Cruiser has a charcoal glovebox trim piece, with the glovebox on the door still, that he needs to sell. It is the one that originally comes with the jumpseat. PM him :imo :bowtie:

·
Registered
9,687 Posts
not 100 percent sure but i believe all it is is the glove box peace and the center console it self should do it..u could easily swap somebody for it instead of buyin one

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
not 100 percent sure but i believe all it is is the glove box peace and the center console it self should do it..u could easily swap somebody for it instead of buyin one
exactly. pm me, im ready to do it!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts