GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone created a custom center console that works with a 4x4 floor shift...done searches and no luck:think:

·
GMFS Sr. Canadian Member
4,519 Posts
I have seen it done with a NBS on here somewhere, buddy bent the shaft and had it coming out of the side. That was a long time ago though... hmm.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea, I am thinking of attempting that, or extending the shifter up and doing a boot type deal with the console running all the way to the dash, I am tired of not having anything between the seats

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There was somebody who used a nbs console and turned one of the cup holders into the shifter location, but it was the manual stick shift, not the 4x4.

·
:bishplz:
5,053 Posts
yea, I am thinking of attempting that, or extending the shifter up and doing a boot type deal with the console running all the way to the dash, I am tired of not having anything between the seats
:rofl2: so you're running peterbilt style too? Recently I put a random crate in between there to have some sort of storage (ghetto) but until that I just had an empty space between the seats.

·
Under Construction
8,417 Posts
That was me that did it, here is a picture
03170726.jpg

I bent it out then back up

·
Under Construction
8,417 Posts
The plastic piece is haggard in that picture, but I didn't intend on leaving it like that.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts