GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
mattwho said:
I want the center seat for my 2003 Sierra Ext Cab to replace my center console. :help:
What color is the console? I have a neutral leather interior and would be interested in a possible trade?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have the Dark Pewter Custom Cloth interior and would like it to match. Haven't yet decided if i want to trade it though, i would rather keep it incase i change my mind or my needs change later. Does anyone know if it is true there is a sub in it for the Bose Stereo? I need to take it out and look closer at the thing.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
mattwho said:
I have the Dark Pewter Custom Cloth interior and would like it to match. Haven't yet decided if i want to trade it though, i would rather keep it incase i change my mind or my needs change later. Does anyone know if it is true there is a sub in it for the Bose Stereo? I need to take it out and look closer at the thing.
nope...

·
Registered
832 Posts
I have the dark interior and i have a center seat! I got a console so i will sell it to you...i work and go to school full time so give me a day er two to snap some pics and ill send em your way if you are interested.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Eisenfaust said:
I have the dark interior and i have a center seat! I got a console so i will sell it to you...i work and go to school full time so give me a day er two to snap some pics and ill send em your way if you are interested.
You talking to me? right on I would love a center console, I hate that stupid middle seat....never used it. Never will dont want 3 people in my standard cab.

·
Registered
832 Posts
dude im sorry....i just reread my post and it sounds like i have both to sell....I had the center seat and bought a console to replace it so im getting rid of the seat not the console...sorry.

·
Registered
658 Posts
does anyone have a pic of the center seat........i wann check it out.....

·
Registered
639 Posts
Joshs2002Silverado said:
does anyone have a pic of the center seat........i wann check it out.....

Heres a pic I took the week I got my truck...man its old....theres the SLE badge I took off, and man stock remote...ewww.....hahaha hope that helps....its folded down in that shot.

·
Loves yoga pants
2,408 Posts
I have one for sale now...I got the center console today on ebay that I have been waiting to snipe...

Mine is the dark charcoal interior...I'll take 150 plus shipping.(they've been going on ebay for round 200 plus shipping)

Pat

·
Registered
639 Posts
mattwho said:
How much do you want for the fold down seat? That is the one I am looking for.
I have been offered 150$ but this is a less than 6 month old seat, GMC price is 500$ for this stupid thing. I will take any resonable offer.

2ksilverado - you still serious about the offer you made or what? As I always put in all my auctions and or listings the first person to give me the money gets it. But you have to be offering something good, not what you can get it on ebay. I am not out to rip anyone off, just trying to get the best price. Oh and if your in my AREA, south bay its a bonus cause I can deliver. Heck maybe you can help me take it out.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm sure my offer would be unreasonable. I would love to have it but can't afford to pay much. I will probably just have to trade my console for one. :(

Anyone know how hard it is to take out the console? It has the air ducts for the back seat and I heard somewhere that the bose amp or sub are in the bottom. Is this true? :shrug:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts