GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Knuckle Buster
1,001 Posts
it bolts right in...you don't even have to change the mounts...i know people have done this before...i wouldn't do it, but that's because of my console.

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
What color is your interior? I have a folding center console that I'm trying to get rid of, and I'm in CA.

maybe a possible trade??

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Anybody want to get rid of or know where I can get an 03 and up console?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If anyone wants to sell their middle seat for an 03 sierra with the dark grey cloth please let me know how much you would want for it. you can post it here or send me a private message. thanks

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
mattwho said:
If anyone wants to sell their middle seat for an 03 sierra with the dark grey cloth please let me know how much you would want for it. you can post it here or send me a private message. thanks
Do you have the 03 and up console? If so I'd be willing to trade my middle seat for it. Mine is dark grey too.

·
Registered
15 Posts
03Carbondogg said:
Do you have the 03 and up console? If so I'd be willing to trade my middle seat for it. Mine is dark grey too.
I just bought a 2000 silverado and I'm tryin' to find one just like that Carbondogg, if anyone has one and wants to sell drop me a line and we can talk price. thanks

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
If anyone can find an 03 and up console I'd trade em mine fold down one for it.

·
Registered
639 Posts
I have that same one as carbondogg, except with out the carbon fiber sticker on top. its a middle seat and a folding thingiee with storage space...how much were you thinking? I could sell it. give me a good offer. or trade me your console.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts