GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Local for now unless I can find the time. Sold two rides and had these that I never used. Don't know what to ask for this stuff:

Centerline 20" Lexi III Polished (no bends or rash, needs polished) - $800

Bonspeed 20" Intense 6 (no bends, Knicks in powder but no rash, powdered black, needs redone or stripped and polished) - $800

Timken Hubs & Bearings for 4x4 Nbs ( brand new) - $100 Each

Magnuson TVS1900 with bigger heat exchanger, bigger coolant reservoir, 4 bolt throttle body with harness, adapter for 3 bolt throttle body if used, 42lb injectors, (bought used from member here but I never installed) - $4200

Pm your Email for pics of wheels until I can get my photobucket up and running. Still need to snap pics of Tvs1900. Will do tomorrow.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Pics of wheels please.

·
Premium Member
6,277 Posts
that TVS :drool:

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Local for now unless I can find the time. Sold two rides and had these that I never used. Don't know what to ask for this stuff:

Centerline 20" Lexi III Polished (no bends or rash, needs polished) - $800

Bonspeed 20" Intense 6 (no bends, Knicks in powder but no rash, powdered black, needs redone or stripped and polished) - $800

Timken Hubs & Bearings for 4x4 Nbs ( brand new) - $100 Each

Magnuson TVS1900 with bigger heat exchanger, bigger coolant reservoir, 4 bolt throttle body with harness, adapter for 3 bolt throttle body if used, 42lb injectors, (bought used from member here but I never installed) - $4200

Pm your Email for pics of wheels until I can get my photobucket up and running. Still need to snap pics of Tvs1900. Will do tomorrow.
Whats the deal with the bonspeeds .. offfset? wheel width? with tires if so any good and size? PM me or text me just looking thanks
650-826-1618

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
I'd like to get those stockers. But shipping would kill it.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
everything is sold from this thread. i will start a new thread with some additional items i still have like all black painted nbs handles (missing driver), white with chrome nbs handles (missing driver), white nbs fuel door, nbs roof rack, nbs tow hooks, nbs alternator and maybe a few other things. thanks everyone

1 - 9 of 9 Posts