GMC Truck Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
What could possibly be "better suited" on a 1/2 ton frame rather than a 3/4 ton frame?
also wondering that...

and why the centurion? just curious. i'm not aware of anything "special" about them other than they were the only 1/2 ton CCSBs? which you will be cutting up anyways

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Theres no real reason its just what I would like to have to start with. Every since I found out these exsisted and were 1/2 ton ccsb obs, I have wanted one.

·
Senior Military Member
5,197 Posts
"Personal preference" is NOT synonymous with "better suited". 3/4 tons are typically much more advantageous to custom builds due to heavier frames, better brakes for bigger tires (or big heavy bling wheels), and more aftermarket for the running gear.

·
Gringo Mandingo
158 Posts
Good luck finding a Centurion on the "cheap". They only made like 27 per year, from what I've been told.

Here's mine...
IMG_0929.jpg
[/

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Man thats a pretty awesome looking rig. And yeah I havent had that much luck finding one at all, like I mentioned earlier I dont want to spend 10gs. Theres a white one around here thats a little bit beat up, but I cant ever track down the owner to see if they would sell.

·
Respect mah authoritah!
11,153 Posts
ill sell u my tahoe.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Why u selling? I have been in love with that thing ever since I first laid eyes on it.

·
Respect mah authoritah!
11,153 Posts
want something newer. for the right price it can be yours. and you're local too, so ill deliver :shake:

21 - 28 of 28 Posts