GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about changing the license plate on the truck out to fit my "theme" a little better. Since just about everything on the truck is white or chrome, the red, white and blue Texas plates aren't cutting it IMO. I know it may seem OCD, but that's just how I am and it's not going to change. Texas has a wealth of options for plates now, and I think they've got one that will fit the truck pretty well, except the star and the letters on the plate are black. Below is a pic of the design I am wanting to go with, so let me know what you guys think. I don't want personalized plates, so whatever random number/letter combo they give me is what I am getting.

EDIT: Or I can take a page from Sam's book and get this one for $195/yr plus registration fees :crazy:

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm sure this is a way to make extra revenue for the state, and it's working IMO. There are around 30 different styles of plates to choose from and the cheapest one with no personalization is $55/yr, and can go up to $300/yr for 7 letter options.

This is what the current plate looks like, but obviously not my plate..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.