GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
70 Posts
I understand Cali on a lifted truck, well not really but I see how it happens, but to intentionally do it on a other wise stock truck...:think:

What does your girl think of this? I bet she would think something is wrong with your truck and not want to ride in it in fear of it breaking and being stranded or worse. Just throwing out ideas for ya there bud!

Thinking about it, I wonder how many times the four wheel parts places get calls for just the front lift out there?

"yes I need to inquire about the fabtech 6" kit on the 09 Silverado, but how much for just the front lift?"

"come again?"

"I don't want to lift the back, only the front, how much would that save me"

"click" phone hangs up

Its like the ricers of the truck world, where the cars only buy half their wheels and unpainted body kits, the trucks only get half a lift kit...

Tyler

· Registered
70 Posts
hey amxguy, lets see your sled fuckface... you talk a big game, but until you are 22 and on your 6th truck (3rd brand new) FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFF! haha, just messing, i work for what ive got, you are a piece for all i care, piss OFF!!!!
:ninja: Just because you got called out on your lack of taste is no need to get testy there kid. Although I am only a few years older then you (25), I own my own house, have a paid off car (GTO), am truck shopping to turn the goat into a weekend play toy and working on my MBA. So if you are trying to make your self look like some accomplished winner and trying to cut me down because of that, you fail.

And all the swearing kind of shows your age there huh?

Have fun with your gangsta lean truck there, you might want to add some big chrome door handles and trim while your at it....:killer:

Tyler

EDIT, aww how cute, I offended you enough where you have put me in your sig. Wow, some one needs to grow up...

· Registered
70 Posts
What happened to that post asking about 84 being a 13 year old girl?

Anyways, Kyle, you got a picture of your truck. Sounds like an awesome set up you have, and white is very nice! My mom has a Charcoal (sp?) XL at her house, I do dig the white ones running around.

Tyler

· Registered
70 Posts
I dig it, very nice! That stance is perfect, and all the color matching goes great! My next truck will be either white (never had a white vehicle before), blue (first choice), or some type of silver. Black is too hot in Texas, and my last three cars have been Red (not trucks). Sometimes there is nothing like a clean white vehicle with black tinted windows and a few other small black touches!

What gas mileage are you getting with that thing? Her's is reading right at 14 combined in the DIC.

Tyler

· Registered
70 Posts
you are so distinguished amx, we should all take a page out of the history books you are yet to write- destined for great things everybody! WATCH OUT!
:xmasorlyflag::shitsweak:Says the dude who tried to call me out :think:, how many of those "new" trucks were because you totaled the others?

Maybe I should :worship: you? Or rather :buttkick::idiot::321::pokeowned:

:rant:

These smilies are fun!

Tyler

· Registered
70 Posts
Shows how smart you are. Buying new trucks left and right at that age like you are some balla. That is just pissing away money because you don't make any money on a new vehicle and chances are slim you would on a used vehicle.

Seriously what is with the name calling? Stop acting like a little Middle schooler. I can't believe a person who carries them self in such a way you are would be even considered for a mortgage. Oh wait, you must pay cash right?

This back and forth is getting boring. Let me know when you are done with your petty little cussing come backs and I will come finish the conversation like an adult.
Tyler

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.