GMC Truck Forum banner

change of plans.... $$

1865 Views 35 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  84Condor
well, i was going to order all of my new stuff for the truck today- but its about time i buy a house- so instead of buying $5000 worth of goodies for myself, my chick and i are getting a new house built- haha... anyway

this is my new plan, 2.5 in leveling kit, and i want to drop the back 2 inches... again, i have an 09 cc 4wd..any pics of that? just a slight cali is all i want out of it.. thx guys- appreciate it!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ha, well you are entitled to your opinion- but thats the way i wanted it done when i built it 3 years ago- and thats the style that i like

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
im telling you guys thats how it is out here, check out belmonts old ride- he's from my home town, known him since i was a kid.. its how it is, one of my best friends has an 05 cc 4wd, 8in FT 2 in rear drop tuckin 37's, and wtf do you mean break down? and trust me- its not to save on money, i just like the way it looks.. and as for my girl, shes got an 06 vmax 6 in rcd with no add-a-leaf or blocks

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
hey amxguy, lets see your sled fuckface... you talk a big game, but until you are 22 and on your 6th truck (3rd brand new) FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFF! haha, just messing, i work for what ive got, you are a piece for all i care, piss OFF!!!!

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
you are so distinguished amx, we should all take a page out of the history books you are yet to write- destined for great things everybody! WATCH OUT!

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 · (Edited)
you are certainly right, kind sir. fortunately for me, i own my own business and have made said business grow by leaps and bounds because i'm quite street smart. also, my parents fronted me the money for my company because they are quite wealthy and in the beer business, another reason i am "even being considered for a mortgage" is because, yes- i am putting a large down payment on this house, and my old lady is a LDRP nurse. yeah, back and forth is old, if you wouldn't have started your smack talking (watching my mouth for little baby ears) you wouldn't have pissed me off to the point i was. you could have simply said "don't like it" but you had to go on and on about how i was trying to save money, and its gay, and its gangster, and blah blah blah. go have sexual relations with your sister. G'day!

EDIT: sorry for wasting everyones time with this last page!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.