GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting ready to order my gears, but would like to know the best brand to go with. I will most likely be getting them from 4wp. I would also like to know if I have to buy a different lsd other than the g80. Would I be able to get by using the g80 for awhile if I stay on the road and maybe the beach? I would eventually like to get an auburn, but thats more $$$.

Also, is there a write up somewhere on doing the front gear swap? The back is fine, but I want to regear the front while its out and we might need some pointers. Thanks guys

·
2,451 Posts
00serria said:
I am getting ready to order my gears, but would like to know the best brand to go with. I will most likely be getting them from 4wp. I would also like to know if I have to buy a different lsd other than the g80. Would I be able to get by using the g80 for awhile if I stay on the road and maybe the beach? I would eventually like to get an auburn, but thats more $$$.

Also, is there a write up somewhere on doing the front gear swap? The back is fine, but I want to regear the front while its out and we might need some pointers. Thanks guys
presiscion is pretty goo from what ive heard

as far as the front diff., its supposed to be easier than the back, but thats all i know... pm vhato

1 - 2 of 2 Posts