GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i didnt like the stock blue so im changin it up , what you guys think the blue is almost gone im using sem paint so far im really impressed with this stuff. heres sum pics still not sure what color to go with on the seat? i think tan but my wife say grey with black inserts and im repaintin the dash either gray or black?
DSCN1298.jpg

DSCN1297.jpg

DSCN1296.jpg

·
is Bi-Winning and a
8,241 Posts
Looks good. Id go charcoal and black or grey and black IMO. Are you using SEM? I LOVE the SEM I bought so far!

·
Registered
443 Posts
Woah what was the prep steps? Clean, spray and then dry?

I have light grey/grey interior then other part.s like door switches and door handles are the dark grey.

To do all that in Black would be a pain the ass...subscribed to this thread to see how it all turns out and flows!

So far looks bitchen! Where'd you get the SEM paint?

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
actually i used brown scotch brite pads then wiped them down then bulldog adhesion promotor then sprayed the landeau black color coat from sem looks great and like it came factory that way... i got the sem paint at the local paint store here..

·
Registered
443 Posts
Any more pics did you finish? How is it holding up?

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Also use the SEM prep too, it helps a bunch. Justin at Lowboy Motorsports did a bunch of work with that and it turned out great.

And you should definitely do either black or gray. That way my brown/tan interior conversion will at least make our trucks a little different :p

·
Pebble Pushers
3,028 Posts
damien, you still likin the SEM dye'd parts? i'm thinkin bout pickin some up so my plastics still have the leather style texture to match my seats & doors, i'm gonna need alot of dye to change charcoal to white tho, haha

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yea i need to but its gonna be harder than i thought theres a like gusset on the bottom of the seat that hangs down ill have to trim it and i dont want the seat to fold in half i dont know what i should do...

·
Officially Tucking Tire
8,919 Posts
came out great!

·
Registered
576 Posts
Looks good man I'm about to start doin my interior but first I gotta get new wheels and bag my truck haha.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts