GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 330 Posts

·
Respect mah authoritah!
11,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys, it's time to think about getting another meet coordinated. im thinking the best place to meet would be the zmax dragstrip in concord since we all know where it is and it's pretty general for anyone else that wanted to attend. 06/26/09- 06/28/09 Super Chevy will be there, so why not a better time to get a group together!

Confirmed:
Bryant (BlackedOutHoe)
Nick (MeanGreenZ71)
Dave (EarnhardtZ71)
Chris (Whitelightnin)
Nicholas (Nicholas)

Maybe:
Corndick (fatkidkustomz)
Garrett (GCncsuHD)
Swamperboy

add your name as you see fit or comment and ill add ya. we had a great showing last time, and i'd love to see that many if not more people show up!

:bowtie:

Alright so we are planning on meeting at the Harris Teeter parking lot on the rocky river rd exit 36 at 10 am!!!!

Here's a map of where we'll be meeting up!

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Charlotte&state=NC&address=I+485+And+Rocky+River+Rd

·
Respect mah authoritah!
11,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
out of the country june 12-29th so i wont be able to make it.
well rats! but i know it's for a good cause! :shake:

if anyone has a better time/date, by all means post up. this is just to get the ball rolling.

·
CHEVY FAN
468 Posts
I think it would be the perfect time to meet!! That why i suggested it!!:hmm:
Even though i am currently unemployeed ,i will do my damnist to be there!
I was planning on going to Super Chevy reguardless!!:ninja:

·
GMFS Resident Drunk Guy
704 Posts
Confirmed:
Bryant (BlackedOutHoe)

Maybe:
Corndick (fatkidkustomz)
I've always wanted to go to a Super Chevy Show.... I'm embarrased to admit that I've never been to one. I'll see how the work and finances fall, and hopefully it'll work out.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
ill roadtrip up if you roadtrip down :crazy:

·
Respect mah authoritah!
11,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've always wanted to go to a Super Chevy Show.... I'm embarrased to admit that I've never been to one. I'll see how the work and finances fall, and hopefully it'll work out.
i'd love for you to come down, always enjoy hanging out and catching up with ya! :shake:

·
CHEVY FAN
468 Posts
I've been to many....what an awesome good time!! Cars shows,swap meets,drag racing...what more could you want???:think:

·
GMFS Resident Drunk Guy
704 Posts
i'd love for you to come down, always enjoy hanging out and catching up with ya! :shake:
:word: Cracker Barrel again? :rofl2:

I've been to many....what an awesome good time!! Cars shows,swap meets,drag racing...what more could you want???:think:
Oh I've been to all of those things tons of times before, just never to Super Chevy.

Maybe by then I'll have my shit together and I'll be able to debut some secret squirrel shit I've been planning for the truck.... :secret:

·
Mossy Oak Pro Staff
2,668 Posts
Hell I don't even know what I'm doing this weekend, muchless in June!

Unless I'm out of town for something else, put me down as a "most likely I'm not sure yet maybe so yes."

·
Respect mah authoritah!
11,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hell I don't even know what I'm doing this weekend, muchless in June!

Unless I'm out of town for something else, put me down as a "most likely I'm not sure yet maybe so yes."
i put you down as a definite, if it changes just let me know and ill change it.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
8,527 Posts

·
Respect mah authoritah!
11,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ttt

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
8,527 Posts
1 - 20 of 330 Posts