GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just thinking of getting a group together for a meet in the Charlotte area?

I am coming back up this way May 23-June 9 and I am probably driving my truck this time around. Thought it'd be a good time to get to know my neighbors and fellow GMFS members...

What do ya'll think?

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump?

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
fuckers... :nono:

·
[>
3,255 Posts
fuckers... :nono:

:rofl2:

So are you coming sometime between those two dates or is that the duration of your stay this go round?
And if your headed back to FL the 9th when are you planning on being back this way?

I want be able to make anything between now and the 9th. Not that I dont want to its just the Law would not take real kindly to catching me behind the wheel of my truck on a state hwy untill the 18th of june for reasons I can not say:crazy:

But im game after that :crazy: :rofl2:

Although looking at the location of some of our most active members from NC a little further north than Charlotte would be a little more central for everyone to drive if we were able to come up with something.
Bass Proshops has been calling my name though because im close to getting another thing paid off and one of them Nitro BassBoats needs my name on it :imo

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll be back 4th of July for 1 week, then again for another week August 8-15th...

·
is Bi-Winning and a
8,239 Posts
Supercharged SS, Dude ive been wanting to get a meet goin in the central NC/Charlotte area for about a month now....you read my mind. I think ill be down at the coast the time in June but a july or august meet sounds doable. And for a location...I work at a muscle and classic car dealership in Monroe that is about 20 miles outside of charlotte...just a thought for a location. PM if you want to get serious about getting a meet together.

Thanks
Nick

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
8,527 Posts
im game for it, ill be at the beach july 7-14th but any other time id do it, and if its in the Charlotte-Concord-Mooresville area i got a bunch of buds with sweet trucks that might would come too

1 - 7 of 7 Posts